Aug 31, 2014

Dah almost a year tak menulis. Is it? I think so. So,yeah. What to write? Come please dear ideassss. Please please.

So,lets start with myself. How am I doing? Well,alhamdulillah. I'm doing good I guess? Hehe. Well,it's true actually. Given a chance to further my studies in USM. I just think that I'm lucky enough sebab you know,tak ramai got the chance so yeah,alhamdulillah :)

Social life? Erm,quite good. Makin ramai kawan kat USM. To be honest,masa kat UiTM dulu I didn't have so many friends like I have right now. Alhamdulillah. Bukan student UiTM sombong ke apa,no no no. My fault actually,kurang yakin nak gaul dengan ramai kot. But now,things are getting better each day. Lagi pun,people in USM sangatlah baik I tell you. My course ramai from STPM tau actually because my course ni kira under sastera. So kalau ramai from STPM,for sure lah dorang setahun tua than me. Tapi sumpah,dorang tak sombong or jetjet macam orang besar semua. Kira masuk air lah juga. Memula macam "errr,should I call you kakak or your name?" camtu,but dorang open. Mungkin tak nak ada gap semua so yeah,I just call their name.

I'm close with this one sweet girl. Girl pertama yang aku kenal masa orentasi. I call her Wa. Until now memang rapat even we are in different major. Tapi kalau jumpa,sure ajak lepak,cerita and gelak sampai tak ingat dunia! hahaha awww I just love her. Since she is a year older than me,sometimes I do call her Kak Yang (Kakak Sayang) and she will call me Dik Yang. Fun and oh yeah,she's Ganu mari! Hihihi

Love life? Erm erm,still single and not available I guess? hahaha k tu jetjet hot blerghhhh. Taklah,it's just am not ready nak get involved dengan lovey thingy ni lagi. Tunggulah lagi setahun dua,ecehh. Never mind,when the right time comes,I will surely find my soul mate. Awwwww hahahah but you know,tadi stalk my latest ex tau (ex dari 2010,call him latest sebab since 2010 until now he is still the last ecewahh). Good to know that now he is living his life happily! Yayyyy,good for you Abdullah :) Dia pun dah ada gf. Dahlah muka sejibik macam dia hahahaha. Orang tua kata jodoh kuat,insyaAllah amin. Tas cakap kat aku yang he's doing his practical in Canada right now. Pehhhhhhhhh I really wanted to further my studies in Canada kalau aku sambung Geology dulu tapi rezeki ke arah Social Science so yeah,never mind. Tapi it's good to see someone you love,happy :) *I've moved on already okay*

K enough with that thing. Oh lagi satu,right now Minda is furthering her studies kat Beijing sana. Jauh gilos I tell you! Dulu kat UPM yang sejengkal dengan rumah,now beribu batu jauh dari rumah hahaha. Eloklah tu,memang tu pun yang dia nak. Cuma ye lah,jumpa dia pun masa cuti je kan T.T sukalah tu jauh dari ahkak~

Rasanya tu sajalah kot? Oh yeah,sukalah anak-anak buah belah papa. Makin besar ni,makin nak melekat dengan Auntie Cer hihihi. Tisya,Mia,Sofea,Cinta dan Hanna :) I love them! Even dulu kalau auntie buat lawak ke,semua macam krik krik auntie. Sampai hati sobsss. Tapi sekarang ni,korang yang datang ke auntie ajak main semua. Awwww auntie sayang semua! Bila boleh dapat jumpa lagi? Sobssss

Okaylah,it's 2 am already. Off to bed. Night and assalamualaikum :)

Selasa/1 Sept 2014/2.00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment